AKDOORPLAST PVC SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ PERSONAL DATA
LIGHTING TEXT ON THE PROTECTION
As AKDOORPLAST PVC SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“ Company ”), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as the Company, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data belonging to all real persons associated with the Company, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“ KVK Law ”) and its related legislation. With the full understanding of this responsibility, we process personal data as “data controller” as defined in the KVK Law, as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
a) Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the KVK Law, your personal data may be processed by our Company as the data controller within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed, To Whom And For What Purpose It Can Be Transferred
to our shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals. If the processing activity performed for the aforementioned purposes does not meet any of the conditions stipulated in the Law, your express consent is obtained by the Company regarding the relevant processing activity.
The purposes of processing your personal data for our employees;
Your personal data may be processed by the Company for purposes and reasons such as but not limited to the following purposes and legal reasons. Fulfilling the purpose required for the performance of the employment contract, in particular;
- Proof of employment relationship
- Recording information about wages and fees
- Tracking and monitoring of sick leave
- Execution of payroll processes of employees
- Follow-up of absenteeism, preparation of necessary warning letters in case of work and workplace rule violations, management of legal processes
- Monitoring and monitoring the employee’s compliance with the computer, internet, e-mail and telephone usage rules in the manner and limited to the purposes specified in the employment contract and personnel regulation
- Examining the compliance of employees with Company policies In order to fulfill the requirements under the Labor Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Social Security Law and related legislation, Personal Data Protection Law, relevant legislation and other laws and legislation;
- To comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure obligations stipulated by the legislation, relevant regulatory institutions and other authorities.
- Fulfillment of court orders
- Processing personal data regarding marital status in order to fulfill obligations arising from social security legislation
- Investigation and investigation of information security breaches
- Conducting information security audits
- Making authorizations for access to software and files
- Developing and executing software
- Ensuring the physical security of the workplace
- Ensuring and controlling occupational health and safety
- Viruses etc. of computer systems. protection against threats In order to ensure security within the company, especially;
- Operation areas that may arise in Akdoorplast PVC Industry and Trade Inc. (theft, incidents that may arise in the workplace, quarrels, etc., unauthorized entry detection, etc.) Taking images with cameras placed at exit points
- Authorizing the areas that employees can access and ensuring access control In particular, due to the necessity arising from the performance of employment contracts with the stakeholders;
- Providing training to employees In order to ensure the legitimate interests of the Company, in particular;
- To conduct relations with the employee; o Evaluation of the performance of employees in operations, implementation of promotion processes o Making salary payments, making compulsory BES deductions o Improving the relations and motivation among the employees o Carrying out shift management and follow-up o Following the training processes, organizing the trainings o Increasing productivity o Social and fringe benefits management , improvement and organization o Management of doors and system entrances and exits o Providing transportation (service) services to personnel
- To ensure the administration of the company; o Keeping accounting records o Ensuring the operation of company systems and ensuring workplace order
- In order for the company to carry out its activities; o Intra-company reporting and record keeping o Representing the company, liaising with third parties on behalf of the company
- In order for the company to protect its economic existence, o Protection of the company’s business secrets o Detailed examination of the Company’s workforce depending on the confidentiality commitment o timely determination of unlawful violations
c) Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is provided by our Company through technical and procedural methods implemented in different channels such as the website, mobile applications, call center and physical channels, using these channels to provide you with our commercial services and within this framework, the relevant legislation, contract, request, commercial Our Company can fulfill its legal responsibilities, fulfill the requirements of the business relationship we have established with you, and establish our mutual rights in this direction, within the framework of legal reasons arising and executed based on the rules of practice and honesty,It is collected for purposes such as protecting the legitimate interests of our Company by observing the fundamental rights and freedoms of the personal data owners with whom we are in contact.
d) Rights of Personal Data Owner
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to us, our Company will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on its nature. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by our Company. In this context, personal data owners, from our Company;
Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring it to be processed disappear despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the KVK Law and the relevant legislation, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can submit your request in “written” to our Company in accordance with the KVK Law and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, together with the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations regarding the right you wish to exercise, by filling out and signing the application form that can be accessed from the link below;
By personal application,
through a notary,
You must send it to us by sending it to our Company’s registered e-mail address, signed by the applicant with the “secure electronic signature” defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070.